Welcome to the Institute of Education
*** latest news ***
ID card collection
‘You will be able to collect your ID card from a hub on campus. You can book a timeslot to collect your ID card when?you?receive your enrolment confirmation and you’ll be sent a confirmation email once you’ve booked a slot, which will confirm where you should go and what you should bring with you and?must show this confirmation email when you come onto campus to collect your ID card. It is very important that you only attend at the time specified, not before or after, to help us manage the number of people on campus safely.’?
What we do
Do you need help with an authorised absence? or getting your prior learning credits approved? Or do you need more time on an assignment? For a comprehensive list of support and guidance on services available?(from what we offer, to help available elsewhere at UCL), then please head over to Your Student Record. For mental health and wellness, please see our?Student Support and Wellbeing? page.??
How to contact us
Due to Covid-19, the access to IOE?Student Helpdesk is limited.?Whenever possible, please email us as this will be the quickest way?to deal with your query.
- Extenuating Circumstances:?firstname.lastname@example.org?
- Changes to your student record:?email@example.com?
- Student Voice/Student Reps:?firstname.lastname@example.org??
- Programme-specific queries: please contact your?Programme Services team?
Another query? No problem, just contact us email@example.com?and we'll be sure to respond to your query within 2 working days.
You can also phone us during office hours from Monday to Friday 9-5 pm on 0207 6126674.
Our Opening Times
We are available to answer your queries by email or on the phone?- please note that during busy times there might be a slight delay in our response:
|Monday||9.30 am to 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.30 am to 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.30 am to 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.30 am to 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.30 am to 5.00 pm|
Where we are
IOE Student Helpdesk, Level 5 Core A Wing,?20 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0AL.
Please note we are working remotely due to Covid-19
- Extenuating Circumstances:?Extension requests and other forms of mitigation.
- Tier 4 Visa Help: Find out what you need to do to ensure your visa is in order.
- Interruption of Study:?Request to take a temporary break from studies.
- Programme contacts:?Key programme contacts, including your Programme Administrator
- Reset your password:?Having difficulties logging in? Reset your password here.
- Log on to Moodle:?Access Moodle, UCL's virtual learning environment.
- Teaching timetable:?Access module, programme and personal timetables.?
- Portico:?Access your student record.
- Email:?Access your UCL email account.
- UCL Go!:?UCL Go! is an app?for students to access UCL University and Union information directly from their mobile devices.